Border village in Libavské saddle under the Vraní mountains (a part of Giant mountains).
First mentioned in the year 1289. The most interesting architectonical moniment is the late Baroque church from the year 1769. The main altar and pulpit was maken by A. Susko and the altar-piece by A. Donath. Interesting are the figurative tombstones from the beginning of 17th century.